We're Hiring Automotive Technicians!
Murphy's Autocare is a full service bumper to bumper automotive service center. We've been in business for over 25 years and located in Beavercreek Ohio, who's fully staffed by ASE Master Certified technicians capable of handling any issue with of your car and truck. Murphy's Autocare has been very blessed and is growing! With that said we are currently interviewing automotive technicians who are interested in growing with a progressive company that is very involved in technology we'd love to hear from you!
So if you or know anyone who's looking to make a change fill out
!Below is a very generalized description of the job duties and expectations Murphy's Autocare is looking for in an automotive technician!
The general responsibilities of a technician are to perform all services to customer vehicles in a professional manner. Utilizing their training and skills to deliver a properly repaired/serviced vehicle that is safe and dependable and can deliver a feeling of confidence to our customer. The vehicle must be serviced/repaired in accordance with current acceptable repair industry standards and returned to the customer in a neat and clean fashion.
Murphy's Autocare is the best in our industry and our customers return to us because they know they can count on Murphy's Autocare to deliver consistent on time service and repairs performed by skilled professional technicians.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRA) are, but not limited to:
- Clock in or out on company provided tablet or SMS.
- Arrive each day by 7:45 ready for the daily team meeting.
- Arrive neat, clean, dressed in a clean uniform.
- Always wear safety glasses, steel toed shoes, and ear protection ['In The Shop'].
- Be clean when driving the vehicle.
- Use floor mats and seat covers.
- Test-drive the vehicle to confirm customer concerns and unknown issues.
- Never test-drive a vehicle with known safety issues.
- Perform required inspections and submit to service advisor via tablet.
- Communicate all parts and recommended services or issues via tablet.
- Communicate vehicle work progress via tablet.
- Perform authorized work in a efficient and productive manner.
- Diagnose issues quickly and accurately.
- Always protect the customers vehicle with fender covers.
- Perform final test drive to confirm complete repair.
- Maintain and clean up work space after each vehicle and before leaving daily.
- Return company equipment to storage location daily and lock as needed.
- Advise management of any inoperative equipment daily.
- Achieve and maintain A.S.E. accreditation.
- Attend and complete 30 hours of annual ongoing training.